- module structure enabling an easy system expansion,
- modern invertor modules generating efficient sinusoidal voltage,
- manual bypass system enabling to choose service or emergency working mode,
- easy inverter installation (swap or expansion) during the regular working mode (hot-swap),
- easy and secure handling,
- EPC mode – highly efficient energy conversion,
- wide, permissible scope of power factor for the supplied loads,
- short circuit and overload resistance of the output loads,
- electromagnetic disruptions resistance,
- flexible Pi1 controller,
- remote monitoring and supervisory of power supply systems via the WinCN system.
AC power systems
The AC power supply systems are intended to supply devices with alternate current voltage of 230V.